Google Map doesn't show up in my webpart page

Sep 4, 2008 at 12:21 PM
Hi Mike,

I downloaded the Google Map webpart for Sharepoint, posted by you.  I deployed the .wsp file in my Sharepoint site and the webpart got added in to the gallery.  I added that webpart to my page and nothing came except the title of the webpart.  Need your help in this regard.

Regards,
C.N.Siva
Coordinator
Sep 4, 2008 at 12:43 PM
Hello,

Can you load up the page and find the Javascript that has been generated and post it here.  Also, make sure that the server you are working on has access to the Internet.

Mike
Sep 5, 2008 at 10:23 AM
Hi Mike,

The server in which I am working has internet. Herewith I attached the source code of the page (GoogleMapsPage.txt) and the screen shot of the error message (GoogleMapErr.jpg) which I am getting in that page. Need your help in this regard.

Regards,
C.N.Siva

On 4 Sep 2008 05:43:35 -0700 googlemapswebpart@discussions.codeplex.com wrote

Can you load up the page and find the Javascript that has been generated and post it here. Also, make sure that the server you are working on has access to the Internet.

Mike
Read the full discussion online. To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (googlemapswebpart@discussions.codeplex.com) To start a new discussion for this project, email googlemapswebpart@discussions.codeplex.com You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com. Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
578x38_banner2.gif
Apr 14, 2009 at 2:48 PM
I made it work!

I can now display the map. Just add the following to your CSS page:

#map
{
float:left;
width:70%;
height:500px;
}

#side_bar
{